Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chrismas Baby!


So it's Christmas here at superloud, and I thought I would treat you all to a little Christmas music. I was going to do a Advent count down thing, but buy the time I actually was gonna blog about it, it would have been about 17 days of Christmas. I was thinking I would do 12 days of Christmas, But even that proved too much for me. So here, without a due, Cielle's 10 days of Christmas: http://ciellec.multiply.com/music/item/37
1. Santa Claus Is a Black Man - Akim & The Teddy Vann Production Company

2. It's Christmas Time - Yo La Tengo

3. Come On! Let's Boogey to the Elf Dance! - Sufjan Stevens

4. All The Right Reasons - Dressy Bessy

5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Tiny Tim

6. Dear Scrooge - Lil' Hospital

7. One Christmas Catalogue - Captian Sensible

8. Just Like Christmas - Low

9. Christmas Isn't Safe for Animals - Of Montreal

10. Father Christmas - The Kinks


Two Christmas compilations I really like that you should look into are Cwistmas Twee (buy TGR Records) and A John Waters Christmas (amazing).
I have some 73 other Christmas songs, most of which I'm pretty proud of, so If you want some more, let me know.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Lovingly yours, Cielle

No comments: